Thursday, December 02, 2010

Amway/Amway global IBO priorities

In Amway/BWW/WWDB, they teach that you should prioritize your life as follows:

Put God first
Then put your family
Then put job
Then take care of business
Then put everything else

(Notice that your health is not even there... oh, am I forgetting that there is Nutrilite and you don't really need 30 mins of exercise daily until you go diamond?)

While this is very nice to hear, the diamonds contradict this with other statements like:

"When you are going eagle, platinum or diamond, you may temporarily put family and job below business."

The funny thing is temporary can be about 10 or 20 years! The fellows who qualified diamond last year in BWW have all been in for this long! (Why most of them won't requalify diamond this year is no mystery, since they all had fake platinum legs.)

You will also hear:

"Leave your baby with the baby sitter. Your baby is not going to remember who changed his/her diaper. He/she will love you when you give him/her the choice to pick any car he/she wants, when he/she is 16 or 18 years old."

The funny thing is your baby will be gone by the time you are done with your Amway "project"! (Hopefully your baby does not follow you, because your income with about 99.9% accuracy is pathetic!) The little precious moments you can have with your babies are all stolen by Amway! If Amway works for you, I am happy for you. But once you lose the time with your baby during their initial years, it is gone FOREVER! So if you are an active Amway IBO, do listen to your heart, along with listening to your uplines!

My upline (some of you know who I am, so you know my upline) would force all of his downlines to go for a long-distance trip the 2nd weekend after they had a baby! He would say that shows the commitment of the IBO to his downline! In my experience, people figure you out - they know you are not genuinely interested in them and you are making the trip only for your own assurance that you are working hard!

If Amway IBOs put GOD first, then they would never do anything illegal, but you know from my other posts that they do so many illegal things, right from faking customer orders, to manipulating IBOs to stock up products.

They tell in the CDs that GOD is always protecting the Amway business. I believe that if God is really behind this, then He should clean up the people who do all illegal activities, which will be close to 90% of BWW.

5 comments:

  1. Those are the priorities they want you to have unless there's a function. My upline always said "all means all" when it comes to attending functions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot the following statement used for promoting functions:

    "The only reason you miss a function is if you have a death in your family and it is yours."

    I remember having a downline IBO whose wife was due to deliver their baby on the day of a function. I felt it was wrong for me to sell that guy a function ticket. My upline was counseling me to "somehow" sell him a ticket and get him to the function! (Were the wife not due on the same day, my upline would have asked me to sell 2 tickets to them!)

    I remember a diamond lady who was so committed to the business that she delivered her baby as soon as the function ended on Sunday evening. They had to rush her to a hospital. The BWW top guys were telling "There are more doctors in this function than at the hospital"! Yeah, right!

    So much for putting family before Amway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had that "the only reason you miss a function is if you have a death in your family and it is yours" told to me. I wonder if it was the same person that told you this while promoting the functions. That alone freaked the living daylights out of me. That was the beginning of my exit. This was in the Quixtar days - and I was out within a year.

      Delete
  3. I wrote in my post that 90% of BWW will be cleaned up if God is really behind the business. I am getting comments from people that their upline is definitely in the 10% :-)). Just like in 80-20 rule, everyone thinks they are in the 20%... so who is really in the 80% ?

    Think about it and come back and comment again. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree, this is just pure XS Bull Shit and the upline diamonds/emeralds have to say this nonsense so that they can continue the farce of deceiving people. They want to make it appear to the new gullible IBO as to what an excellent value system they have with the list of priorities! I have never been asked by my sponsor/ upline platinum/ emerald/ diamond/ double diamond if I went to a Church/temple/place of worship regularly. All they were ever interested was in how much PV was i going to give them and how many Standing orders can i pay for!

    ReplyDelete